Every Show from the Beginning!
Unraveling Revelation: In the Beginning...
Unraveling Revelation: Eden and Armageddon
Unraveling Revelation: There Were Giants in the Earth in Those Days
Unraveling Revelation: As It Was in the Days of Noah
Unraveling Revelation: What Did John Know?
Unraveling Revelation: Who Was John?
Unraveling Revelation: Introduction to Revelation
Unraveling Revelation: The Angels of the Seven Churches
Unraveling Revelation: How Revelation Outlines Church History
Unraveling Revelation: Ephesus and the Great Goddess Artemis
Unraveling Revelation: Ephesus and the Nicolaitans
Unraveling Revelation: Smyrna and the Synagogue of Satan
Unraveling Revelation: Smyrna - Conquering the Second Death
Unraveling Revelation: Pergamum - Where Satan Dwells
Unraveling Revelation: Pergamum - The Compromising Church
- Gilbert House Fellowship #366: 1 Chronicles 11–12; Psalms 133, 106 February 5, 2023DAVID ASCENDS to the throne in Jerusalem, and we recount the history of Israel, including some startling examples of warfare in the unseen realm, in the psalms accompanying our study this week.
- Balaam and the Sons of Sheth February 1, 2023An inscription discovered in 1967 about twenty-five miles north of the plains of Moab mentions Balaam, son of Beor by name. While the text was written centuries later than the incident described in the Book of Numbers, it confirms that there were people who believed a prophet named Balaam was a historical character.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #366: Psalms 103–104; 2 Samuel 5 January 29, 2023DAVID’S FRAME OF MIND was apparently much better by the time he wrote these psalms, which are dated to about the time he was anointed king over all Israel.
- The Second Coming of Hercules January 25, 2023The gods of Greek mythology are real. They’re angry, and they’re coming back.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #365: 1 Chronicles 7–10; Psalm 102 January 22, 2023Genealogy was important in ancient Israel. It was how the Israelites kept track of the heads of the tribes and who was eligible for service in the Temple.
- Baal, Jupiter, Zeus: Whatever the Name, He’s Still a Snake January 18, 2023Two thousand years ago, Jesus called this creature the Father of Lies. Today, he’s a wisecracking superhero some of the biggest movies in history.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #364: 1 Chronicles 6; Psalms 81, 88, 92–93 January 15, 2023Our ancestors 3,000 years ago dealt with the same pressures and problems we face today.
- Sons of God, Fathers of Giants January 11, 2023While the early Sumerians were figuring out how to grow crops without rain, interesting things—historic things—were happening far to the northwest. The second peak in our chronological list of spiritually strategic holy mountains is Mount Hermon.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #363: Psalms 73, 77, 78 January 8, 2023Remembering where we came from is the theme of this week’s study, three psalms of Asaph, a contemporary of David, that lament the trials of the faithful in contrast to the apparent success of the wicked.
- Mount Hermon: Secret Abode of the Gods January 4, 2023Many scholars have noted the similarities between Eden and the garden of the gods sought by Gilgamesh, the secret dwelling place of the Anunnaki.