Every Show from the Beginning!
Unraveling Revelation: In the Beginning...
Unraveling Revelation: Eden and Armageddon
Unraveling Revelation: There Were Giants in the Earth in Those Days
Unraveling Revelation: As It Was in the Days of Noah
Unraveling Revelation: What Did John Know?
Unraveling Revelation: Who Was John?
Unraveling Revelation: Introduction to Revelation
Unraveling Revelation: The Angels of the Seven Churches
Unraveling Revelation: How Revelation Outlines Church History
Unraveling Revelation: Ephesus and the Great Goddess Artemis
Unraveling Revelation: Ephesus and the Nicolaitans
Unraveling Revelation: Smyrna and the Synagogue of Satan
Unraveling Revelation: Smyrna - Conquering the Second Death
Unraveling Revelation: Pergamum - Where Satan Dwells
Unraveling Revelation: Pergamum - The Compromising Church
- Gilbert House Fellowship #353: Psalms 17, 35, 54, 63 September 11, 2022DAVID’S PSALMS are a window into his heart and mind, and those written while he was on the run from Saul are instructive, teaching us that even in our darkest hours, God has not forsaken us.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #352: 1 Samuel 25–27 August 28, 2022ABIGAIL IS a wonderful example of wisdom and diplomacy, who acted contrary to her husband’s wishes—but in his best interests.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #351: Psalms 7, 27, 31, 34, 52, 56, 120, 140–142 August 21, 2022WE GET insight into the mind of David this week as we read a collection of psalms probably written while he was hiding from Saul.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #350: 1 Samuel 21–24 August 7, 2022DAVID’S FLIGHT from Saul led both men to take desperate action: David sought refuge among Israel’s mortal enemies, first the Philistines and then the Moabites, while Saul ordered the slaughter of the priests of the tabernacle because they unknowingly helped David escape.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #349: 1 Samuel 18–20; Psalms 11, 59 July 24, 2022SAUL’S INSECURITIES were his downfall, the hole in his spiritual armor that led him to try to murder David rather than accept God’s will.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #348: 1 Samuel 15–17 July 17, 2022THE STORY of David and Goliath is one of the best-known in the Bible. The contrast between the faith of David (in God), Saul (in his armor), and Goliath (in himself) is just one of the lessons to draw from the account.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #347: 1 Samuel 13–14 July 10, 2022SAUL WAS a flawed man—indecisive, rash, and lacking in faith.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #346: 1 Samuel 8–12 July 3, 2022The story of Saul is a record of the transformation of Israel from a theocracy to a kingdom.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #345: 1 Samuel 4–7 June 19, 2022The ark of the covenant was not to be misused. God made that very clear to both Israel and its mortal enemies in the days of Samuel, Saul, and David, the Philistines.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #344: 1 Samuel 1–3 June 12, 2022The rise of the monarchy in Israel begins with the story of Samuel.