Every Show from the Beginning!
Unraveling Revelation: In the Beginning...
Unraveling Revelation: Eden and Armageddon
Unraveling Revelation: There Were Giants in the Earth in Those Days
Unraveling Revelation: As It Was in the Days of Noah
Unraveling Revelation: What Did John Know?
Unraveling Revelation: Who Was John?
Unraveling Revelation: Introduction to Revelation
Unraveling Revelation: The Angels of the Seven Churches
Unraveling Revelation: How Revelation Outlines Church History
Unraveling Revelation: Ephesus and the Great Goddess Artemis
Unraveling Revelation: Ephesus and the Nicolaitans
Unraveling Revelation: Smyrna and the Synagogue of Satan
Unraveling Revelation: Smyrna - Conquering the Second Death
Unraveling Revelation: Pergamum - Where Satan Dwells
Unraveling Revelation: Pergamum - The Compromising Church
- Gilbert House Fellowship #341: Judges 14–18 May 15, 2022SAMSON WAS the stereotypical alpha male. Ruled by his passions, Samson fell into the hands of Israel’s enemies, the Philistines—but God used even Samson’s failings to save His people from their enemies.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #340: Judges 11–13 May 1, 2022JUDGES 11 describes an event in Israel’s history that is difficult to reconcile with a loving God.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #339: Judges 9–10 April 10, 2022THE SHORT reign of Gideon’s son Abimelech lasted just three years, with a sad end to what was the first attempt to create a ruling dynasty over Israel. And at the heart of the conspiracy was a city sacred to one of the most powerful and popular of the fallen angels.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #338: Judges 6–8 April 3, 2022THE STORY of Gideon is not just an example of faith in the face of overwhelming odds; it’s also another example of the Trinity in the Old Testament.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #337: Judges 5 March 27, 2022ON THE surface, the song of Deborah and Barak in Judges 5 is a celebration of a miraculous military victory over a superior enemy. It is that, but it’s much more.
- Our New Book Store Opens Next Month! March 23, 2022Now, you can browse our 'Virtual Book Table' on this site! We'll be adding new products as the weeks and months go by, and we're always happy to hear from you, regarding product suggestions.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #336: Judges 3–4 March 13, 2022STRONG WOMEN rose to the occasion when Israel fell under the oppressive hand of Jabin, the Canaanite king of Hazor.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #335: Judges 1–2 February 27, 2022IT DIDN’T take long for Israel to forget God. Within thirty years of arriving in Canaan, God was compelled to tell the Israelites that because of their disobedience, He would not drive out the people before them.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #334: Joshua 20–24 February 20, 2022THE PEOPLE of Israel are finally dispatched to their homes. Before they go, however, Joshua binds them with another oath, demanding that the people choose who they will serve.
- Gilbert House Fellowship #333: Joshua 16–19 February 13, 2022THE DIVISION of the land continues in this week’s study as we read through the boundaries of the lands allotted to the seven tribes who had not yet claimed their inheritance.